Android 13 Beta 2 is now available to all Pixel device owners, marking a major milestone in the Android development community. This new version of Android brings with it a myriad of new features and improvements, including better optimization for battery life and faster performance overall. Additionally, Android 13 Beta 2 includes some exciting updates to Android’s security and privacy settings, making it easier than ever to stay protected online. Whether you’re an Android enthusiast or simply looking to try out the latest software release, Android 13 Beta 2 is the perfect option for you.
Android 13 Beta 2 Features
With Android 13 Beta 2, no new features have been added. This update aims to fix bugs and make better stability.
This article will be updated after new changes have found.
New transition animation between pages
New Unlock Animation
New Privacy Indicators Animation
Android 13 Beta 2 Changelog
- Fixed an issue where some devices were unable to connect to the wireless carrier network after installing Android 13 Beta 1.
- Fixed an issue where QR code scanning would sometimes not work when selected from the Quick Settings tile.
- Fixed an issue where app icons would occasionally fail to appear after the user unlocked the device.
- Fixed an issue where Bluetooth headsets would sometimes fail to accept calls or play call audio.
- Fixed an issue where Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro devices would crash and reboot if more than 300 apps were installed.
- Fixed an issue where Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro devices would reboot constantly when Bluetooth was enabled.
- Fixed a regression in Android Keystore that caused some apps to crash on launch.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the system would incorrectly display an empty notification group from an app.
- Fixed an issue where long-pressing Bluetooth from the settings drawer caused the UI to crash.
- Fixed an issue where devices would sometimes get stuck at the Google logo during startup after receiving an OTA update.
- Fixed an issue where suspending the device while a USB-C headset was plugged in would cause the device to crash and restart.
Android 13 Beta 2 Released Devices
After several months of testing, Android 13 is now available for testing on other OEM devices. Besides Google Pixel, there are 11 other brands which will be making Android 13 builds for their devices:
- HMD (Nokia phones)
Android 13 Beta 1 Features
There are few changes exist in Android 13 Beta 1. This article will be updated after new features discovered.
New Android T Logo
New Custom Theming Color Options
New Media Progress Bar Animation
New Clipboard Overlay
New Exit from Search Animation
Android 13 Beta 1 Download Links
Android 13 Beta 1 is now available for download! This new release includes several bug fixes and performance improvements, as well as support for Android 13 DP2. If you’re running Android 13 DP2, simply update from settings.
- Pixel 6 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4: Factory Image — OTA
This new beta version introduces a number of innovative new features, including enhanced connectivity options, improved security capabilities, and a more streamlined user interface. We’re particularly impressed by the improved battery life and performance that Android 13 promises, and we’re really looking forward to seeing how this beta version will continue to evolve over time. Overall, We think that Android 13 has incredible potential, and We’re excited to see what it will do for the Android ecosystem going forward.