If you are using MIUI China version, you may have noticed that some application notifications are not coming. There are ways to fix notifications. Due to the fact that Google services are not include by default in the China version, push notifications may sometimes not work correctly and therefore notifications may not come. The solution to this problem, which is frequently occured in social media apps (Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.), is simple.
You can solve the problem of not receiving notifications in a few steps. This problem is not only occured in the China version of MIUI, it can also be encountered in EMUI, Flyme and other interfaces. Since Google Mobile Services (GMS) is not included in latest HUAWEI phones, similar notification problems are occured in global EMUI versions. It is more difficult to fix the notification issue in EMUI, it is easier to fix it in MIUI.
How To Fix Notifications On MIUI China
View the app information by pressing and holding on the app you want to enable notifications to.
- Enable auto start and allow all permissions.
- Enable notifications, and disable battery saving.
Enter the settings and go to “WLAN Assistant” on the WLAN tab.
- Enable the “Stay connected” option and the “Traffic Mode” option from the section of the WLAN assistant.
Go to “Settings > Security > Security > Settings” (top right corner).
- Go to “Boost Speed” and enter “Lock Apps”. From this tab, lock the apps and Google apps you want notifications to receive from.
- Make sure the “Clear cache when device is locked” section to “Never”.
Go to “Settings > Battery > Settings” (top right corner).
- Set the first two options under “Lock Screen Settings” to “Never”.
- Enter the Application Battery Saver section. Disable apps and Google apps that you want to enable notifications from.
- Enter “Scenarios” and disable sleep mode.
Go to “Settings > Privacy > Protection > Special Permissions“.
- Set “Adaptive notifications” to “Android”.
- Enable the apps and Google apps that you want to enable notifications from “Restricted data”.
- Disable the apps and Google apps that you want to enable notifications from “Battery optimization”.
- Make sure that the ‘Notification Access‘ option is set as ‘Enable all‘.
- Enable the apps and Google apps that you want to enable notifications from the “Do not disturb settings” option.
Go to “Security > Game Turbo > Settings” (top right corner).
- Turn off the Game Turbo feature.
With a simple method, fix notifications on MIUI China. If you have completed the instructions, you will not have a notification problem on many applications, including social media applications. If you still do not receive notifications in apps, you can ask us the problem.