If you are a fan of MIUI 14, but you prefer the look and feel of the Google’s Pixel control center, or known as quick settings, you might be interested in this mod. This mod will replace the MIUI 14 control center with the Pixel one, while keeping the rest of the features and functions intact. In this article, we will show you how to install this mod using Magisk, a popular systemless root solution.
As you may or may not know, Pixel control center is a grid layout of tiles that are rotated landscape with the size of 2×4. For now you was able to get this by only installing a custom ROM on your device which would replace MIUI. But recently, a mod launched that allows you to get the same Pixel control center in MIUI. You can check the screenshots below.
As you see, it looks somewhat identical compared to Pixel control center. And thankfully the installation isn’t that hard either, it is just a few steps. Refer to the guide below to install this mod.
Installation steps are easy. You have to root your Xiaomi device to use this Control Center mod. After rooting, just do 5 easy steps.
- Open Magisk app on your device. You need to have Magisk installed and rooted your device beforehand. If you don’t know how to do that, you can check out our guide.
- Go to the Modules section in the Magisk app. This is where you can manage and install various modules.
- Tap on the “Install from storage” option. This will allow you to browse your device’s storage and select the module zip file to install.
- Pick the module zip file that is provided in the “Download” section of this article.
- Pick a background type for the control center. The mod offers two options: light or dark. You can choose whichever suits your preference and theme while installing with volume buttons.
- Reboot your device once the installation is done. This is necessary for the changes to take effect. After rebooting, you should see the new Pixel control center instead of the MIUI 14 one.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Pixel control center mod on your MIUI 14 device. Enjoy the new look and feel of your control center, and let us know what you think in the comments below. Follow us for more articles.
Sidenote, you need to disable signature verification on Android 13 devices to make it work.