The last beta version of Android 12L, the version of Android 12 better experience for tablets and foldable phones has been released. Google Pixel 6 series finally got this update.
Google released the latest beta update of Android 12L version. New features have been added in this version, which is now the last update before stable. This update has been released to Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro devices. Past Android 12L beta versions have not been released to the Pixel 6 series.
Android 12L Beta 3 Changelog
- The first change from Android 12L Beta 3, security patch has been updated to the February 2022 release.
- Fixed an issue that prevented weather information from showing in the system’s At a glance widget. (Issue #210113641).
- Fixed an issue where the screen off animation was not displayed consistently when turning off the device’s screen. (Issue #210465289)
- Fixed issues that caused the system launcher to crash when attempting to enter split-screen mode using the Pin to Top option. (Issue #209896931, Issue #211298556)
🥳 Android 12L Beta 3 is out today!
Beta 3 for large-screen devices and phones includes:
🌟 Support for Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
🌟 Updated testing environment
🌟 Bug fixes and optimizations
— Android Developers (@AndroidDev) February 9, 2022
Download Android 12L Beta 3
- Pixel 6 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a: Factory Image — OTA
Android 12L, version of Android 12 optimized for Large screens. In past beta versions, steps were taken on new animations and system stability. The slowness problem in Android 12 was resolved in Android 12L. Android 12L takes a solution-oriented approach to foldable Android devices and tablets. The stable version is expected to be released in the 2nd week of March.