Xiaomi continues to release the MIUI 13 update without slowing down. The MIUI 13 update, which was released to Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, POCO F3, POCO X3 Pro and many devices, is now released for Mi Note 10 Lite. The Android 12-based MIUI 13 update released to Mi Note 10 Lite increases system stability and also brings new features with it. The build number of the MIUI 13 update released to Mi Note 10 Lite is V18.104.22.168.SFNMIXM. If you wish, let’s examine the changelog of the update now.
Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 13 Update Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
The size of the MIUI 13 update that has come to the Mi Note 10 Lite is 2.9GB. While the update increases system stability, it also brings new features. Only Mi Pilots can access this update. If no errors are found in the update, it will be made available to all users. If you don’t want to wait for your update to come from OTA, you can download the update package from MIUI Downloader and install it with TWRP. Click here to access MIUI Downloader, click here for more information about TWRP. We have come to the end of the update news. Don’t forget to follow us for more news like this.