Xiaomi, which attracts the attention of users with the MIUI 13 interface, continues to publish updates without slowing down. MIUI 13 update was released to Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Lite and many devices. A few days ago, we told you that the Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max models will soon receive the MIUI 13 update. Now the Android 12-based MIUI 13 update has been released for Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max, and this update, which fixes many bugs, also brings new features. The build number of the new MIUI 13 update for Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max is V184.108.40.206.SKFINXM. If you wish, let’s examine the changelog of the update in detail.
Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max Update Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
The size of the MIUI 13 update that has arrived on the Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max is 3.0GB. Only Mi Pilots can access this update. If there is no problem in the update, it will be made available to all users. If you don’t want to wait for your update to come from OTA, you can download the update package from MIUI Downloader and install it with TWRP. Click here to access MIUI Downloader, click here for more information about TWRP. We have come to the end of the update news. Don’t forget to follow us for more news like this.