An important news for Xiaomi users! New Weekly Bug Report has been released for Global ROM users. Many bug fixes available. Let’s have a look at the reports.
- Issue: The first screen of the boot animation disappears.
- Device: Redmi Note 10 5G (camellian) – V22.214.171.124(RKSEUXM)
- Reason: The fallback code for logo requirements is not included, resulting in abnormal boot animation.
- Status: Fixed in next update.
- Issue: Android Auto display issue.
- Device: Mi 11 (venus) – V126.96.36.199(SKBEUXM)
- Reason: Introduced when fixing the problem that the height of the navigation bar is wrong after switching resolutions.
- Status: Fixed in next update, probably this weekend. In the current version, in order to verify that the Mi 11 upgrade S becomes a brick, continue to observe.
- Issue: System lag when gaming & daily use.
- Device: Redmi 10 (selene) – V188.8.131.52(SKUMIXM)
- Reason: The current analysis is mainly caused by small memory, high temperature of mobile phone and poor network environment.
- Status: Will continue to visit users to understand the problem scenarios.
- Issue: Camera cannot connect.
- Device: Redmi Note 10 (mojito) – V184.108.40.206(SKGMIXM), Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) – V220.127.116.11(SKFMIXM), Mi 11 (venus) V18.104.22.168(SKBEUXM)
- Reason: Caused by the application of double-opening.
- Status: It is solved by the self-upgrade application of the dual application on 17/2.
- Issue: System lag and phone random freeze.
- Device: Redmi 9A (dandelion) – V22.214.171.124(RCDMIXM) & V126.96.36.199(RCDMIXM)
- Reason(s): Current analysis reasons include:
- IO time consumption under low memory (on 2/32 devices)
- The first boot after OTA.
- Third-party applicationshe
- Anr occurs at home
- Status: Insufficient Log, need Trace log analysis.
- Android 10 optimization 2.0 was released in small batches on January 24th and compared with Android 11 optimized version 1.0
- The transition Android 10 version was released on February 7th and Android 11 was switched after meeting the requirements of the 5% Google mada protocol. The version continues to be released.
- 5% mada has reached the standard on February 17th, and Android 10 version has been restored to continue outgoing monitoring (the number of users planned to be upgraded is 2.5W).
- It’s expected that the above-mentioned 2.5W user upgrade plan will be completed on February 21, and the corresponding market user feedback data will be obtained.
- Combined with multiple market monitoring data of Android 10 & 11 version, conduct a comprehensive evaluation of Android 11 version.