Xiaomi continues to release the MIUI 13 update without slowing down. The MIUI 13 update, which has been released to Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11i, POCO F3, POCO X3 Pro and many devices, has been released for POCO X3 GT this time. The MIUI 13 update released for POCO X3 GT increases system stability and also brings new features. These new features are sidebar, widgets, wallpapers and some extra features. The build number of MIUI 13 update released to POCO X3 GT is V220.127.116.11.SKPIDXM. If you wish, let’s examine the changelog of the update in detail.
POCO X3 GT Update Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
The MIUI 13 update released to POCO X3 GT is 3.2GB in size. This update brings new features while improving system stability. Only Mi Pilots can access the update. If no errors are found, it will be made available to all users. If you don’t want to wait for your update to come from OTA, you can download the update package from MIUI Downloader and install it with TWRP. Click here to access MIUI Downloader, click here for more information about TWRP. We have come to the end of the update news. Don’t forget to follow us for more news like this.