Xiaomi continues to attract the attention of users with its MIUI 13 interface, which brings many features to the devices. We said that the MIUI 13 update, which was released to many devices such as POCO F3, POCO X3 Pro, was ready for POCO X3 GT in the past. Today, Android 12-based MIUI 13 update has been released for POCO X3 GT. The MIUI 13 update released to POCO X3 GT increases system stability and brings new features. The build number of the MIUI 13 update released for POCO X3 GT is V220.127.116.11.SKPMIXM. Now, if you wish, let’s examine the change log of the update in detail.
POCO X3 GT Update Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
The MIUI 13 update released to POCO X3 GT is 3.2GB in size. This update brings new features while improving system stability. Only Mi Pilots can access the update. If no errors are found, it will be made available to all users. If you don’t want to wait for your update to come from OTA, you can download the update package from MIUI Downloader and install it with TWRP. Click here to access MIUI Downloader, click here for more information about TWRP. We have come to the end of the update news. Don’t forget to follow us for more news like this.