Xiaomi 12 Lite was introduced a few months ago, and today DxOMark shared the camera test results of the Xiaomi 12 Lite. Xiaomi 12 Lite stands out with its lightweight design and triple camera setup.
Xiaomi 12 Lite features 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, 1/1.52″ main camera, 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 1/4.0″ ultrawide camera and 2 MP f/2.4 macro camera. Unfortunately, these three cameras don’t have OIS. This will surely cause to blurry shots in low light and shaky videos.
Xiaomi 12 Lite DxOMark camera test
DxOMark has shared a video sample on YouTube. On the other hand Xiaomi 12 Lite has a front camera with auto focus. Which is the thing we rarely see on Xiaomi smartphones even in the flagship ones. Xiaomi 12 Lite features 32 MP, f/2.5, 1/2.8″ front camera sensor.
You can watch the sample video of Xiaomi 12 Lite from here. Don’t forget Xiaomi 12 Lite doesn’t have OIS, and the stabilization completely relies on EIS.
This time, DxOMark didn’t include many photo samples in their test. DxOMark has listed some of the good and bad sides of the Xiaomi 12 Lite’s camera system.
- Accurate target exposure in most conditions in photo, with smooth transitions in video
- Pleasant white balance and color rendering in most conditions
- Accurate color rendering in video in outdoor and indoor conditions
- Occasionally autofocusing on wrong target, with a shallow depth of field
- Visible noise in low-light conditions in photo and video
- Low level of details in low-light conditions, with visible motion blur
- Occasional ghosting, ringing, and color quantization
- In bokeh, visible depth artifacts, with unnatural blur gradient
- Narrow dynamic range for low-light conditions in video
- Visible sharpness differences between video frames in all conditions
You can take a look at the full test result on DxOMark’s official website through this link. What do you think about Xiaomi 12 Lite? Please comment down below!