On both china and global versions of MIUI, you cannot import themes normally. By following this guide, it’s possible to pass that restriction.
First of all before start: This process needs root&xposed.
There will be a non-root method in it too but keep in mind it’s not efficient as root one.
- Download the themepatch xposed module from below. And turn on and reboot.
- Do the same procedure as shown in the image above.
- Import your theme just like shown in the image above.
- Then apply your theme and voila; you imported and applied a mtz theme!
- Download this application.
- Choose version as 9.5+ and accept it.
- Tap browse, choose the mtz file and press start as shown in the images.
- Do the same procedure as in image above.
- Then open themes app, and apply the theme named “(Apply Me)’Theme Name'”
- And voila; you just imported a mtz theme and applied it successfully.