MIUI 13 Global first batch stable devices list have been created by xiaomiui! Also, this list includes devices to get Android 12 first. These devices will likely have the MIUI 13 Global update in January.
We have given all the developments for the China region about the MIUI 13 update. The first information about MIUI 13 Global came this day. MIUI 13 Global may be introduced on the same day as MIUI 13 China. However, MIUI 13 Global is likely to be introduced a month after it was introduced in China. MIUI 13 China updates are at the same level as MIUI 13 global updates. Devices that will receive MIUI 13 based on Android 12 will have all the features of MIUI 13 and users will use all the features without limit. The devices we will write about in this article are the ones that will receive MIUI 13 Global updates first.
MIUI 13 update will offer a more stable MIUI experience than MIUI 12.5 Enhanced. It will not have a big design changes, but it will be the best MIUI version ever in terms of performance. The update will be released first in China. Global users will also be able to use this update in short time after it is released in China.
The devices that will receive the first batch update of MIUI 13 will of course be flagship devices. MIUI 13 China will be the same devices as the first batch. Mi 11 series, POCO series, Redmi series. In other words, one device from each series will have MIUI 13 Global on the launch day of MIUI 13 Global. In addition, these devices will receive the first Android 12 update with MIUI 13 and will not have MIUI 12.5 Android 12 update.
MIUI 13 India Builds
- Mi 11: V188.8.131.52.SKBINXM
- Mi 11X: V184.108.40.206.SKHINXM
- Mi 11X Pro: V220.127.116.11.SKKINXM
- Mi 10T / Pro : V18.104.22.168.SJDINXM
- POCO F3 GT: V22.214.171.124.SKJINXM
- POCO X3 Pro: V126.96.36.199.SJUINXM
MIUI 13 Global Builds
- Mi 11 Ultra: V188.8.131.52.SKAMIXM
- Mi 11: V184.108.40.206.SKBMIXM
- Mi 11i: V220.127.116.11.SKKMIXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V18.104.22.168.SKIMIXM
- Mi 11 Lite 4G: V22.214.171.124.SKQMIXM
- Mi 10: V126.96.36.199.SJBMIXM
- Mi 10T / Pro : V188.8.131.52.SJDMIXM
- Xiaomi 11T: V184.108.40.206.SKWMIXM
- Xiaomi 11T Pro: V220.127.116.11.SKDMIXM
- POCO F2 Pro: V18.104.22.168.SJKMIXM
- POCO F3: V22.214.171.124.SKHMIXM
- POCO X3 GT: V126.96.36.199.SKPMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro: V188.8.131.52.SJUMIXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro: V184.108.40.206.SKFMIXM
- Redmi Note 10 4G: V220.127.116.11.SKGMIXM
MIUI 13 EEA Builds
- Mi 11 Ultra: V18.104.22.168.SKAEUXM
- Mi 11: V22.214.171.124.SKBEUXM
- Mi 11X Pro: V126.96.36.199.SKKEUXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V188.8.131.52.SKIEUXM
- Mi 11 Lite 4G: V184.108.40.206.SKQEUXM
- Mi 10T / Pro : V220.127.116.11.SJDEUXM
- POCO F3: V18.104.22.168.SKHEUXM
- Xiaomi 11T: V22.214.171.124.SKWEUXM
- Xiaomi 11T Pro: V126.96.36.199.SKDEUXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro: V188.8.131.52.SKFEUXM
- Redmi Note 10 4G: V184.108.40.206.SKGEUXM
MIUI 13 Japan Builds
- Redmi Note 10 5G JE: V220.127.116.11.SKRJPKD
These are the devices that will be the first to receive the MIUI 13 Global update at the moment. This information from Xiaomi and obtained by xiaomiui. It is absolutely true. However, Xiaomi may not give the updates written here on the day when MIUI 13 Global will be introduced. MIUI 13 Global for these devices is expected to be released within the first 3 months of its introduction.
The V in MIUI version stands for Version. 13.0 means the code of the major MIUI version. The next 2 digits mean the MIUI build number (minor version). V18.104.22.168 is the build version ready for release. It means 1.0 build of MIUI 13. V22.214.171.124 means MIUI 13 version 0.5 and it is not ready. However, these 0.x versions can be released as stable beta. The higher the number in the last digit, the closer it is to its release.
MIUI 13 is expected to be introduced in China on December 28. MIUI 13 Global, on the other hand, can be introduced on the day MIUI 13 is introduced in China or 1 month after it is introduced. These devices will be the first to use MIUI 13 Global. You can access the download links from our Telegram channel and MIUI download application when MIUI 13 Global and China released.