Xiaomi, started to build MIUI 13 Stable for 7 popular Xiaomi and Redmi flagships!
Xiaomi has been testing internally since we shared our first MIUI 13 Beta post, and also MIUI did not add new features in the MIUI 12.5 beta. They also accidentally shared some MIUI 13 apps with testers (like Gallery). Today, they have started stable MIUI 13 Stable tests on some devices that have switched to Android 12.
Devices that have started testing: Xiaomi MIX 4, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Redmi K40, Redmi K40 Pro/+ and Mi 10S
Current MIUI 13 stable builds for these devices:
- Mi Mix 4: V188.8.131.52.SKMCNXM
- Mi 11 Ultra: V184.108.40.206.SKACNXM
- Mi 11: V220.127.116.11.SKBCNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro: V18.104.22.168.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40: V22.214.171.124.SKHCNXM
- Mi 10S: V126.96.36.199.SGACNXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V188.8.131.52.SKICNXM
These 7 devices will get MIUI 13 Stable with Android 12. We can’t access download link currently because these builds are for internal test team.
It is highly likely that these devices will receive a stable MIUI 13 update on the day MIUI 13 is introduced.
— Xiaomiui | Xiaomi & MIUI News (@xiaomiui) November 18, 2021