With the new full screen devices coming up, there is not much space left for led indicators on battery levels and so on. The developer of Energy Ring app came up with a way to rectify this issue in a way that keeps things fun! Here we present to you Energy Ring – Universal Edition! app that will color up your device. This app basically adds colors around the notch, colors of your preference and indicate the battery percentage accordingly.
Customize Phone Camera Hole with Energy Ring
Energy Ring is one of the apps that customize phone camera hole and keep track of your battery percentage and visualizes it around the camera punch hole with several animations. App allows a lot color options for all the battery level ranges so that you easily infer what percentage level your battery is on.
Install the app through Play Store link down below. Open the app, skip the tutorial by tapping on Skip button. Turn on the switch that is located at top right corner of your screen. This will redirect you to Accessibility settings. In this screen, enable Energy Ring app.
If you are on MIUI, first tap on Downloaded apps, find the app on the list and then enable it. After enabling it, go back to the app and customize! You can adjust the thickness of this ring, use a transparent background, select a direction of which the charging up animation will flow towards and a few more other options.
Here is a full list of features:
- Ring can be as thick as you want it to be, from 1px to the size of a donut
- Ring does not weigh heavy on the processor power, it only works when battery levels change
- Ring’s direction can be bi-directional, clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- Ring can be kept hidden on full screen
- Ring colors can be modified for any levels of battery percentage
- Ring could use single colors as well as gradients (pro feature)
- When it comes to color options, sky is the limit
- Energy Ring offers numerous animation for when the charger is plugged
- Galaxy Z Fold 2/3, Z Flip (3), S10, S20, S20 FE, S21, Note 10, Note 20 Series, Z Flip (5G), A60, A51, A71, M40, M31s
- Pixel 4a (5G), 5 (a), 6 (pro)
- OnePlus 8 Pro, 8T, Nord (2) (CE)
- Motorola Edge (+), One Action, Vision, G(8) Power only, G40 Fusion, 5G (UW) Ace
- Huawei Honor 20, View 20, Nova 4, 5T, P40 Lite, P40 Pro
- Realme 6 (Pro), X7 Max, 7 pro, X50 Pro Play
- Mi 10 (Pro), 11
- Redmi Note 9(S/Pro/Pro Max), Note 10 Pro (Max), K30(i)(5G)
- Vivo iQOO3, Z1 Pro
- Oppo (Find) X2 (Neo) (Reno3) (Pro)
- POCO M2 Pro
- Oukitel C17 Pro
It is likely that devices that are not listed here may still be supported. We have used it on POCO F3, which is not on the list and it works perfectly! A lot of us are into customizing our devices to make it personal. If you want to further improve your experience on your device, we highly recommend you check out our How to get themed icons on app drawer on Android 12 content!