Windows 11 was officially announced on October 5, 2021. It’s more stable than Windows 10 and brings a lot of visual improvments.
In addition to many good improvements, Microsoft has brought the TPM 2.0 chip requirement with Windows 11 to create a more secure operating system. As a result, older generation processors do not have next generation Windows support.
However, some modders have found a way to skip the TPM 2.0 requirement. You can install Windows 11 without TPM chip.
Windows 11 Installation Method (Rufus)
- Step 1 – Download Windows 11 from official website
- Step 2 – Download latest Rufus
- Step 3 – Open Rufus app
- Step 4 – Insert the USB flash drive into the computer and select in “Device” section
- Step 5 – in “Boot selection” section, click “Disk or ISO image” and then click “SELECT” button to pick Windows ISO
- Step 6 – In the “Image option” section, select “no TPM/no Secure Boot” option.
- Step 7 – Select the your harddisk partition scheme (GPT or MBR)
- Step 8 – Everything is ready, click “START” to writing the Windows image into the USB stick.
After the ISO writing process is complete, boot the USB stick from the BIOS settings and continue with Windows setup. You can finish setup without any errors and start using Windows 11.