With iOS 15, introduced on September 20, 2021, you can join video calls on Android devices without the need an app.
Technically, you cannot create a FaceTime call on an Android device yet, but you can join invitation links created through any Apple devices. You only need an internet browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.)
How to Use FaceTime on Android Devices
Initially, FaceTime invitation links must be created on an Apple device running at least iOS 15, iPadOS 15, or macOS Monterey.
- Step 1 – Start FaceTime on the Apple device and click “Create Link”.
- Step 2 – Then click “Copy” on the screen and open link in the Browser on Android device.
- Step 4 – Set a name and click to “Continue”.
- Step 5 – Click “Join” from the screen on Android device.
- Step 6 – Finally, click and join the FaceTime call on the notification received on your Apple device.
That’s it, now you can use FaceTime on your Android device!