MIUI Weekly Beta version 22.2.17 has been released. Let’s take a look at all the changes this week.
Xiaomi released the beta update for this Thursday. This update, version 22.2.17, includes all the changes added this week. The list of improvements and new features added to MIUI 13 is as follows. This week’s update is purely optimization based.
MIUI 13 22.2.17 Changelog
- Optimize some issues that affect the user experience
- Optimize the screencasting experience
- Optimize the problem of sliding frames in the to-do list
MIUI 13 Beta Eligible Devices
- Mi Mix 4
- Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Civi
- Mi 10 Youth Edition (10 Lite Zoom)
- Mi CC 9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Mi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi K40 Pro / Pro+ / Mi 11i / Mi 11X Pro
- Redmi K40 Gaming / POCO F3 GT
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30 / POCO X2
- Redmi Note 11 5G / Redmi Note 11T
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G / POCO X3 GT
- Redmi Note 10 5G / Redmi Note 10T / POCO M3 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G / Mi 10i / Mi 10T Lite
- Redmi Note 9 5G / Redmi Note 9T 5G
- Redmi Note 9 4G / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi 9T
- Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi 10X Pro
Xiaomi Pad 5, Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro, Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 5G suspensed becasue of Android 12 update. Mi 10S, Redmi K40, Mi 10 Ultra, Redmi K30S Ultra, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro suspended because of random reboots. Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ suspended because of camera lags. Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro suspended because of lagging issues.
You can download the MIUI 13 Beta version from the MIUI Downloader application. Recently, MIUI 13 Downloader received an update and with this update, you can check your devices Android 13 Eligibility. Don’t forget to test this feature!