We don’t need a computer to enter ADB commands. LADB help us for using ADB commands over phone.
We can install applications, themes, and some features such as battery health on the Android device using ADB. No computer required to view them. Thanks to a hidden feature on Android, we can use it without ADB. LADB application allows us to use this feature.
There are two ways to download LADB. The first way is to buy the app on the Play Store for $3. The second way is to build the LADB using a computer and Android Studio.
How to use LADB
- Open settings, go to developer options and enable wireless debugging. To turn on wireless debugging note that you must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- We turned on the “Wireless Debugging” feature. Now let’s enter the LADB application and Let’s make it “Floating Window” shape.
- We changed our application to “Floating Window”. Now, let’s go to the “Wireless Debugging” menu and click on the “Pair device with pairing code” option.
- We will write the numbers under the IP address and Port section in the Port section in the LADB application. An example of those numbers If I have to write It is 192.168.1.34:41313. The first part of these numbers is “Our IP Address”, The ones after the 2 dots are our “Port” code.
- We will write the numbers under the wifi pairing code in the pairing code section of the LADB application.
- We will write the numbers under the wifi pairing code in the pairing code section of the LADB application. After this transaction to you “Wireless Debugging Connected” a notification will come. Now we can use all ADB commands on LADB.
Now you can use all adb commands on your Android device without a computer using LADB.