Google Play may warn that Play Store apps not available in your country. You may get the error that Google Play Store is not available in your country because some countries impose restrictions on Play Store apps or contain features that are not suitable for that country. So, how do I download the Play Store apps not available in my country?
Some Google Play apps can be a very important part of the phone for people. They may want to download some apps or games because of their jobs, activities, and hobbies. However, Play Store can impose country restrictions on applications at the request of state laws or application developers. At the same time, the applications that the users need or the applications they want can also be warned that “Play Store Apps not available in your country“. Although there are two different ways to get rid of this warning, the healthiest way is only one. You can get rid of this warning by using this healthy way and downloading the Play Store app which is not used in your country.
Install Play Store Apps Not Available in Your Country: The Healthiest Way
It would be very effortless and healthy to use this method for Play Store apps not available in your country. With this method, which does not require any extra effort, you can install and use applications without any errors. With this method, which will not harm your device, you do not have to take any risks.
How Do I Change My Country on Google Play?
Although this method is quite healthy, you can use this method once a year. Google Play Store has taken such a precaution to avoid unnecessary use of this method.
- First of all, you need to go to the address change page of Google Play Store by clicking this link from the computer.,
- In the link that opens, if your account is not active, first log in.
- Select “Country/Territory” located under Payments profile.
- Press “Create new profile”.
- Select a country where the application is located and enter an address.
- Once you add and confirm the address, Google Play Store will automatically move your country there within 48 hours. In this way, you can download Play Store apps not available in your country.
To Install Google Play Apps Not Available in Your Country: Use VPN
Google Play Store also sees your country as your IP. For this reason, it is possible to change your Google Play Store country thanks to the IP address that appears in a different country, but it is not a very healthy method. Because in some cases there is a high probability that it will not work.
Changing Google Play Store Country Using VPN
- First you need to install a VPN application. By going to this link, you can have detailed information about VPNVerse, a secure and fast VPN application, and learn how to use it.
- Note that the Google Play Store apps is available in the country you are connected to. Otherwise, you will not be able to download the app even if your country changes.
- With the VPN turned on, go to Google Play Store and search for the application.
- Then, if you don’t get the “This application is not available in your country” warning, you can easily install the application.
Bonus Method: Download APK
Some apps have APKs on safe APK download sites. If you want to install an Play Store apps not available in your country, you can download the APK of that application. You can find the main application APKs on xiaomiui, as well as download APKs from various reliable websites. At the same time, With APKMirror, one of the most reliable APK sites, you can download Play Store applications that are not used in your country. You can go to APKMirror by clicking here.
With these methods, you can easily download and use Play Store apps that are not available in your Google Play Store country. The first method might be a little frustrating because of the waiting time, but it will be the healthiest method. At the same time, using a VPN and downloading APKs are also very logical and effortless methods. You can install Play Store apps not available in your country by choosing the method you want and using it.