iPhone has a simplistic looking operating system called iOS in their devices. MIUI is somewhat closer to it, but not same as iOS. You can make them look same by following this!
iOS(iPhone OS) is mostly known for being simplistic and easy to use for the user itself. While MIUI is also simple to use, it is nowhere close to iOS on simplicity. This guide let’s you to make your MIUI device using themes and root. This article does explain how to do it in simple 1 to 3 steps.
Download all the required files below.
Applying iOS theme
- First of all, we need to use an iOS theme. And for that, we need to import the theme. In this case I’ll be using iOS MIX MTZ theme.
- Import the theme using the guide given above.
- Once it’s imported, open Themes app.
- In the app, press “My account”.
- In the my account section, tap “Themes”.
- In here, choose the iOS theme you imported, and hit “Apply”.
We are not done yet, as this was only to applying the theme. Follow the proccedure below.
Installing SipolloLauncher Mod (Needs root)
- On the below steps we will get the iOS styled lock screen and notification bar(refer to the image above).
- Go to here and find a zip that is for your module. If there is none, you might need to ask them in their group.
- Download the module, enter Magisk, and flash the module.
- Reboot the device.
- For the dock and recent apps, please follow this guide. It’s only supported on Android 11 and above though.
Please keep in mind that this guide is not meant to be “Install iOS on Android”. It’s only to make the MIUI look more closer to the iOS. You won’t get the full iOS experience from this article obviously. Although you can install iOS-styled apps from Play Store which might help you with that.